About Georgia-Pacific Nonwovens
Our airlaid nonwoven subtrates are used in everyday products like wet wipes, baby wipes, absorbent food pads, personal hygiene products, industrial, food service and household cleaning wipers, napkins, table covers, placemats and Oshibori towels, surgical drapes and tray covers.
Our airlaid nonwoven substrates have a number of advantages including:
● Fibers — Fluff pulp is lower in cost than viscose used in other nonwoven production processes
● Composition — we are able to incorporate both cellulose and synthetic fibers
● Engineered Web Structure — we have the ability to create and maintain layers in product
● Binder /Spray Application — we can apply functional treatments
We also provide a global team of dedicated customer service specialists, an internal pilot line and analytical capabilities for each end‐use product, and a Georgia‐Pacific support team for quality systems, operational excellence, product stewardship and continuous improvement.
About Airlaid Nonwovens
2020欧洲杯预选赛时间 Airlaid nonwoven is a textile-like material categorized as a nonwoven fabric
2020欧洲杯预选赛时间● LBAL (Latex Bonded Air Laid) — polymer emulsions used to bond fibers together. Can add functional properties;
2020欧洲杯预选赛时间● TBAL (Thermal Bonded Air Laid) — thermoplastic fibers are melted to bond web. These materials can be pulp free; and
● MBAL (Multi Bonded Air Laid) — uses a combination of bonding technologies